As a PNW native, Aalia comes to us from Auburn, Washington. After receiving her BSN from the prestigious University of Utah nursing program, Aalia returned to Washington and began her nursing career as a Neonatal ICU nurse before starting her aesthetic career with Dr. Egrari as his senior clinical nurse in 2019.
Aalia joins Egrari Non-Invasive Center with advanced training in neuromodulators (Botox), dermal fillers, and other non-invasive modalities. Aalia’s passion for aesthetics and safety ensures beautiful results and builds long-lasting relationships. Her goal is to accentuate each patient’s natural beauty by focusing on enhancing symmetry and balance. Aalia values creating individualized plans that will not only make aesthetic dreams a possibility but a reality.
- Surgical/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) experience
- Assisted Dr. Egrari prior to being hand selected for the nurse provider position
- Dr. Egrari is highly selective when entrusting his patients’ care in another provider’s hands
- Aalia is an extension of Dr. Egrari and shares the same philosophies in beauty, as well as patient safety and care
- Has completed extensive training through the Allergan Continuing Education program (ACE)
- She enjoys creating trusting relationships with her patients by setting realistic goals to achieve their aesthetic dreams.
- Aalia focuses on enhancing her patients’ natural beauty by improving balance and symmetry.
Meet Our Providers
Dana Griffin, BSN-RN
Born and raised on Whidbey Island, Dana returned home to Washington after graduating with her BSN from the University of Arizona in 2020. She joins us with advanced aesthetic training in neuromodulation, dermal fillers, and non-invasive treatments...Learn More About Dana
McKenna was born and raised in the PNW and after attending Washington State University, she began her journey in esthetics and graduated from Washington Laser Institute with her master esthetics license...Learn More About Mckenna