We are open!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU VIRTUALLY
Practice policy update for Coronavirus (Covid-19):
Updated May 5, 2020
Patient Flow and Clinical office Space
- We are assigning everyone to hourly wipe downs of high use areas with approved sanitizing wipes.
- We are asking for no one to wait in the waiting area.
- We are coming up with protocols for room wipe downs after each patient visit.
- We are creating a questionnaire and temperature control that will make the patient Covid-19 Clear.
- Every staff will always wear masks while in the office.
- Every staff will wear gloves.
- Every staff needs to sanitize or wash hands after every interaction.
- Use of virtual pre ops and nursing visits and questions.
Operating Room Experience
- Similar precautions and questionnaires will be provided to establish Covid-19 Clear Status.
- All staff will always wear masks. All staff will always wear gloves.
- Hand washing with any patient interaction.
- Specific wipe down of our OR, recovery and pre op areas.
- Every anesthesia staff will wear goggles protective equipment during intubation.
- All circuits will be changed between each patient.
- Full wipe down of surfaces and floors.
- A time out protocol that would confirm the Covid-19 Clear status of every patient.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions
Call us at (425) 827-7878
Email us at [email protected]