For over two decades, safety has been our most important objective. The Covid-19 pandemic has raised our standards, and we are taking extraordinary measures to implement protocols that are guided by science and recommended by our state and federal authorities.
We are pleased to announce that we have been fully operational since May 2020. Our clinic, operating facility, and skincare and non-invasive center (ENIC) have been fully active. We are also pleased to see that there is some degree of normalcy coming back to our lives.
We know the pandemic has caused inconvenience for so many of you. We want nothing more than to see our patients and continue doing what we do best. But we also know that we had to be patient and make sure that when we became operational, we tended to all the safety matters that assured a clean and sanitized environment. We continue do everything in our power to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
We also ask for your patience in the consultation and office visit process. Without any exception, our patients have been kind, gracious, and understanding. We sincerely appreciate your indulgence in this very important time. Here are some of what we’re doing to ensure that you are protected and that we maintain this facility as a Non-Covid Care (NCC) zone:
Patient Flow And Clinical Office Space
- We continue to have spacing and logistic protocols. This includes texting patients who are waiting in their car.
- We are assigning everyone to hourly wipe-downs of high-use areas with approved sanitizing wipes.
- We are asking that no one wait in the waiting area.
- We are coming up with protocols for room wipe downs after each patient visit.
- We are creating a questionnaire and temperature control that will make the patient Covid-19 Clear.
- Every staff member will always wear a mask while in the office.
- Every staff member will sanitize or wash hands after every interaction.
- Use of virtual pre-ops and nursing visits and questions will be implemented.
- We are using policies and procedures that are in tune with a contactless experience.
We are using policies and procedures that are in tune with a contactless experience. Our staff has been trained with each of these implementations, and they are here to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for you.
As you can see, we are taking this very seriously. We fully understand that this will cause some inconvenience in the short term, but we realize that it’s for the best. We are delighted to see that many previous restrictions are relaxing and that our lives are returning to some degree of normalcy.