The Covid-19 pandemic raised our standards, and we took extraordinary measures to implement protocols that were guided by science and recommended by our state and federal authorities. However, time has come to relax some of those protocols with a full knowledge that Covid-19 is dynamic, and it’s intensity can change.
For over two decades, safety has been our most important objective.
We have been fully operational since May 2020. Our clinic, operating facility, and skincare and non-invasive center (ENIC) have been fully active. We are also pleased to see that there is some degree of normalcy coming back to our lives.
We know the pandemic has caused inconvenience for so many of you. We want nothing more than to see our patients and continue doing what we do best. Although we are lifting some of the restrictions, we will continue to believe that safety matters, and will deliver a clean and sanitized environment. We continue do everything in our power to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our new policy is as below:
- Mask will be optional in clinic and mandatory in the surgical unit
- We are opening our waiting rooms
- We will no longer test patients before every procedure
We will continue to be vigilant and will always abide by the recommendations of the scientific community and our local and regional authorities.
Patient Flow And Clinical Office Space
- Patients are now welcome to use our waiting rooms
- We are assigning everyone to hourly wipe-downs of high-use areas with approved sanitizing wipes.
- As always, we have protocols for room wipe downs after each patient visit.
- We will continue to screen patient by asking some simple questions.
- Every staff member will always wear a mask while in the surgical area. However, our offices are mask optional. We will have supplies of masks to provide for our patients.
- Every staff member will sanitize or wash hands after every interaction.
- We will continue to use virtual methods of communications for patient who are interested.
- We are using universal policies and procedures that are in tune with a contactless experience.
We are so happy to be at a place that some of these restrictions can be lifted. We will always be respectful of your choices and will continue to monitor Covid-19 in our community.