At Sepehr Egrari MD FACS PC, Plastic Surgery Center our priority is your safety. Everything else comes secondary! Anesthesia is one of the most critical parts of our attention to safety.
For nearly a quarter of a century, this group of anesthesiologists has been at the core of our surgical care. Such stability of a relationship is an indication of trust that we have with this group. They have been involved with some of the most complex aesthetic and reconstructive procedures that have been done in our facility. They have seen it all — and all have been impeccable.
Safety and exceptional attention to patient comfort is at the core of this group of board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologists. They all embody excellence in their deliverance of outstanding anesthesia care. They are active participants in our safety protocols and also have significant say in the type of state-of-the-art equipment that we add to this surgical unit.
Anesthesia is a critical part of your journey. We want you to be at ease knowing that the absolute best is in charge.
Our Team Of Anesthesiologists
- Sunny Malik, MD: University of California, San Francisco
- Cameron Cartier, MD: Riverside University Health System Medical Center, Moreno Valley
- Susan Baquero-Young, MD: University of Arizona, Tucson
- Evelyn Lindenthaler, MD: Vanderbilt, Nashville
- Yuko Yano, MD: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle
- Andrew Rice, MD: University of Washington, Seattle
- Vince Chau, MD: University of Washington, Seattle
- Kim Fitzgerald, MD: University of Washington, Seattle