Botulinum type A injections (BOTOX® and Dysport®) are the most popular minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States.
Am I A Candidate For BOTOX?
Although it’s incredibly popular and very widely used, Botox is actually a prescription medication that can only be prescribed by a licensed physician. But since it is safe for most patients, with a few exceptions, if you are interested in looking more youthful and seeing fewer wrinkles and lines on your face, you’re very likely a candidate for treatment with Botox.
The best candidates for Botox:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 65
- Are not allergic to any of its ingredients
- Are not currently pregnant or actively breastfeeding
- Would love to look less wrinkled and more youthful or attractive
- Have moderate to severe wrinkles between their eyes, on their forehead, or around their neck