Excess fat under the chin (submental fat) is a common cosmetic problem affecting people of all ages, and is commonly known as a “double chin”. It can impact the definition of the neck and jawline, add years to your appearance, and make even someone who is trim and fit look older and overweight. Our non-invasive Kybella® treatment can correct this issue.
Benefits Of Kybella Treatments
Kybella is an innovative, non-invasive treatment that offers many benefits, including:
- A non-surgical procedure: Dr. Egrari and his nurse providers perform this procedure by injecting Kybella in the area under the chin in a process that takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes. No incisions, sutures, or post-surgical pain.
- Profile enhancement: Kybella reduces sagging chin fat and the “wedge” under the chin so you can take pictures from any angle and stop stressing about unflattering posts on social media.
- Long-lasting results: Injected under the chin, Kybella causes the destruction of fat cells in the area. Once the fat cells have been destroyed, they can no longer store or accumulate fat. Once you have achieved your cosmetic goals with Kybella, no further treatment should be required.
- Minimal to no downtime: Kybella is a quick procedure and you can return to work or normal activities immediately after treatment. You may experience mild swelling, bruising, or numbness after the procedure.
- Years taken off your appearance: Submental fullness is a sign of aging, and it can make a person appear older. Kybella treatments can improve facial and neck profiles and help you present a far more youthful appearance.
The appearance of looking pounds lighter without losing weight: Kybella treatments can decrease the appearance of a double chin and make the jawline appear slimmer and more defined. Losing the submental fat can help create the appearance of noticeable weight loss.