Preparing For An In-Office Appointment
We are excited for your upcoming appointment! As always, your safety remains our top priority — and during this unprecedented time, our commitment to safety has become an even more stringent prerogative.
Even though we are able to continue treatments and consultations, we have implemented a rigorous policy to better protect our patients and staff members. Please familiarize yourself with our requirements prior to your appointment, as we will be unable to see you for your appointment if they are not followed.
- You are required to wear a mask in the facility. If you do not have a mask, then one will be provided for you.
- All surgical consultations, pre-operative appointments, and post-operative appointments are allowed one adult guest. For all skincare and ENIC appointments, no one is to accompany you. We are not able to have any children in the office at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you stay in your vehicle. We will text you when it’s time to check in for your appointment. You will be given a questionnaire upon check-in which is required in order to be seen by Dr. Egrari and/or our providers.
- You will need to sign a Covid-19-specific consent prior to receiving your scheduled procedure or treatment.
- Arrive on time to your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- If you currently have a Brilliant Distinctions® account, please transfer your account to the updated platform at Alle.com prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing any symptoms (temperature at or over 100.3F, a dry cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste/smell), have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please call our office to discuss.
If you would like to read what our staff members are doing to better protect you, please click here. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (425) 827-7878 for The Egrari Plastic Surgery Center and Clinic and (425) 827-8285 for The Egrari Non-Invasive Center (ENIC).