Constantly striving to bring the very best in service and safety to each of his patients, Dr. Sepehr Egrari is pleased to provide the FDA-approved IDEAL Implant®, further expanding the range of choices available to his many breast augmentation patients.
Benefits Of The Ideal Implant
- The IDEAL Implant is approved by the FDA in the U.S. as well as Health Canada of the Canadian Government
- Proven, patented technology; made with hypoallergenic saline
- Its lower edges allow it to better fit the breast wall
- Gives women the natural look of silicone gel implants and the safety of saline implants
- Lower rates of rupture, capsular contracture, and other complications
- Requires smaller incisions for placement
- Patients are able to detect most potential malfunctions on their own in the mirror (unlike silicone implants)
This is accomplished with a series of inner shells and baffles that regulate the flow and movement of the enclosed saline, provide a stronger edge to the implant, reduce unnatural bouncing, and minimize or eliminate rippling. Additionally, these additional interior shell layers surrounding the saline filler help produce the natural look and feel of actual breast tissue, which isn’t achievable with either saline or silicone alone.