We are open!
It is with great pleasure that we announce the opening of our practice May 19,2020. Our clinic, operating facility, skin care and noninvasive center (ENIC) will resume their full activity. This is in line with Governor Jay Inslee lifting elective surgery ban effective midnight May 18, 2020.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU VIRTUALLY
Despite the challenging times we are faced with, we are still here for you and available during normal business hours for all inquiries via telephone and email. We are also offering on-line consultations for new patient inquiries.
Our virtual web consultations can be done right in the comfort of your own home, all you need is a secure internet connection and a computer, tablet or smartphone.
We welcome you, we are here for you. If you would like to have a VIRTUAL CONSULTATION or have any questions at all, please give us a call at or contact us via the website to set up your virtual consultation today.
Practice policy update for Coronavirus (Covid-19):
Updated May 5, 2020
As previously stated, we are pleased to announce the opening of our practice May 19,2020. Our clinic, operating facility, skin care and noninvasive center (ENIC) will resume their full activity.
We know that so much of this has caused inconvenience for you. We want nothing more than to see our patients and resume what we do best. But we also know that we had to be patient and make sure that the timing is right.
We know clearly well that our work ahead is an important one. For over two decades we have considered safety as our most important prerogative. And, there has never been a more important time to put that to use.
As we stage the comeback of our States businesses and our own practice, we clearly understand that we must do everything in our power to ensure the safety of our patient, and our staff.
We also ask for your patience in the rescheduling process. Without any exception our patients have been kind, gracious and understanding. We sincerely appreciate your indulgence in this very difficult time.
Here is some of what we are doing to ensure that you are protected and that we maintain this facility as a Non-Covid Care (NCC) Zone:
Patient Flow and Clinical office Space
- We are coming up with spacing and logistic protocols. This might include texting patients who are waiting in their car.
- We are assigning everyone to hourly wipe downs of high use areas with approved sanitizing wipes.
- We are asking for no one to wait in the waiting area.
- We are coming up with protocols for room wipe downs after each patient visit.
- We are creating a questionnaire and temperature control that will make the patient Covid-19 Clear.
- We will ask staff to change out of their clothing into scrubs. Jackets for front office are being ordered.
- Every staff will always wear masks while in the office.
- Every staff will wear gloves.
- Every staff needs to sanitize or wash hands after every interaction.
- Use of virtual pre ops and nursing visits and questions.
Operating Room Experience
- Similar precautions and questionnaires will be provided to establish Covid-19 Clear Status.
- All staff will always wear masks. All staff will always wear gloves.
- Hand washing with any patient interaction.
- Specific wipe down of our OR, recovery and pre op areas.
- Minimize accompanying care takers to only one. Those care takers will be treated just like the patients.
- Every anesthesia staff will wear goggles protective equipment during intubation.
- Our anesthesiologists have been fully trained and are implementing all precautions for prevention of Covid-19 spread.
- All circuits will be changed between each patient.
- Full wipe down of surfaces and floors.
- A time out protocol that would confirm the Covid-19 Clear status of every patient.
As you can see, we are taking this very seriously. We fully understand that this will cause some inconvenience in the short term but realize that it is for the best.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
We know well that when you see us in action, you will realize that you have put your trust in the right practice.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions
Email us at [email protected]