We are open!
We have been fully operation since May of 2020. With patience and with care, we all are returning back to normalcy. We continue to use safety protocols, but our office is eager to see you.
ALTHOUGH OPEN, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU VIRTUALLY AS WELL
For patients who desire a virtual consultation this option is available.
Our virtual web consultations can be done right in the comfort of your own home, all you need is a secure internet connection and a computer, tablet or smartphone.
PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE FOR CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19):
Updated May 2022
We have been fully operation since May of 2020. This includes skin care and our non invasive center (ENIC).
We know that so much of this pandemic caused an inconvenience for you. But we are delighted to see a return of normalcy.
Here is some of what we are doing to ensure that you are protected and that we maintain this facility as a Non-Covid Care (NCC) Zone:
Patient Flow and Clinical office Space
- We now have a well-tested protocol of texting patient for control of flow for consultations.
- We are assigning everyone to hourly wipe downs of high use areas with approved sanitizing wipes.
- We are asking for no one to wait in the waiting area.
- We are coming up with protocols for room wipe downs after each patient visit.
- Every staff will always wear masks while in the office.
- Every staff needs to sanitize or wash hands after every interaction.
- Use of virtual pre ops and nursing visits and questions.
Operating Room Experience
- Similar precautions and questionnaires will be provided to establish Covid-19 Clear Status.
- All staff will always wear masks. All staff will always wear gloves.
- Hand washing with any patient interaction.
- Specific wipe down of our OR, recovery and pre op areas.
- Minimize accompanying care takers to only one. Those care takers will be treated just like the patients.
- Every anesthesia staff will wear goggles protective equipment during intubation.
- Our anesthesiologists have been fully trained and are implementing all precautions for prevention of Covid-19 spread.
- All circuits will be changed between each patient.
- Full wipe down of surfaces and floors.
- A time out protocol that would confirm the Covid-19 Clear status of every patient.
As you can see, we are taking this very seriously. We fully understand that this will cause some inconvenience in the short term but realize that it is for the best.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
We know well that when you see us in action, you will realize that you have put your trust in the right practice.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions
Call us at (425) 827-7878
Email us at [email protected]