Day of Your Procedure
- CoolTone® treatments may be done over clothing free of metals.
- It is recommended to wear thin fabrics like workout clothing, leggings/yoga pants, t-shirts, thin blouses, or tank tops.
- Remove any jewelry, metallic clothing, including buttons, and electronic devices (cell phones, watches, credit/debit cards) prior to your treatment. These items must remain at least 3 feet away from the applicators during treatment.
- CoolTone® is not recommended if you have metal, electrical, or electronic implants/devices like cardiac pacemakers, hearing aids or implants, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, copper IUDs, or drug pumps.
What to Expect
- The applicator(s) are carefully placed over the treatment area to start the treatment. Each CoolTone® treatment takes 30 minutes to complete.
- You will feel a series of strong muscle contractions and tapping sensations alternating with periods of relaxation. The energy of your treatment during each series of contractions is adjusted so that you’re comfortable and achieving your best results.
After Your Treatment
- There is no downtime with CoolTone®, and you may return to your regular routine immediately afterward.
- For most, discomfort from CoolTone® is minimal to nonexistent. If you do feel discomfort following your treatment, you may feel muscle soreness, experience temporary muscle cramping or muscle spasms, or have skin redness over the areas treated.
- We recommend an initial series of 4 treatments over two weeks. Maintain your results by completing at least 2 CoolTone® treatments each month.
- Plan to allow at least one day’s rest in between your CoolTone® treatments.