What is Ultherapy® and how does it tighten and lift the skin?
Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the skin at the optimal temperature for collagen regeneration. The treatment jumpstarts a natural process, neocollagenesis, to produce fresh, new collagen to counteract the effects of time and gravity on your skin. A hand piece is used to deliver the ultrasound energy to the desired area by a Master Esthetician.
Who is a candidate for Ultherapy®?
- Those who wish to lift eyes, face, neck, and décolletage.
- Those who are not ready for a surgical option.
- Those who have a loss of self-confidence with appearance.
- Those who have loss of shape of their jawline.
- Those who desire a non-surgical lifting of the brow or area around the eyes.
- Women who have wrinkles on their chest.
- Rejuvenation of multiple treatment areas.
- Tightening of skin of the neck, mouth, eyes, and forehead.
- Tightening of the skin near cleavage.
- Non-surgical facelift or browlift alternative.
- Stimulate the production of collagen.
More about Ultherapy
- Ultherapy is FDA cleared for tightening and lifting of the skin of the face
- Radiofrequency is used to stimulate collagen growth.
- The procedure is minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment.
- The body’s natural healing process will begin to create new collagen fibers.
- Collagen fiber formation can take several months, so optimal results are reached in 6 months.
Recuperation + Healing
- The patient is may return to normal duties following the procedure.
- Mild swelling, redness, and/or bruising may occur.
- Soreness of the treated are is normal.
- Surgical procedures such as facelift or browlift.
- Other procedures, such as ThermiSmooth FACE, BOTOX® and / or facial fillers compliment this treatment.
- This procedure is considered cosmetic and therefore is not covered by insurance. The patient is responsible for payment.