“Ouchless” Breast Augmentation
Dr. Egrari uses a numbing agent called EXPAREL®. Exparel is utilized by many physicians in various procedures; surgical, childbirth, or dental work.
This up-and-coming local analgesic bestows numbness, or loss of feeling, in the area of the body in which it is injected. Exparel is administered before and during breast augmentation. A single intraoperative injection treats pain at the source with reduced opioid requirements for up to 72 hours, without the need for catheters, pumps, or other delivery devices.
GET $25 FOR EVERY $1000 SPENT
Earn points for every dollar spent on services at EPSC or ENIC*
Points can be used toward any service.**
*The purchase of any major surgery, minor surgery and/or products will not accumulate points.
**Points accumulated can be applied toward any services available at both facilities excluding minor surgery, major surgery and/or purchase of any products at either facility.
Nurse Injector Service
These three lovely ladies are our Certified Nurse Injectors.
- Highly trained expert injectors
- Always available
- Lower price structure
Now offering an array of non-invasive / non-surgical procedures at Egrari Non Invasive Center!
For more information about our Cosmetic Injectable Treatments, click here.
Introducing Restylane® Silk…
Everyone’s facial structure is different — and so is everyone’s ideal lip shape and size. Silk is designed to provide precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results.
The lips and the lines around the mouth, like other areas of the face, show signs of aging as you get older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip. Restylane® Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these particular areas by using smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane® products.
For more information about Restylane® Silk click here.
Dr. Egrari is now using a new numbing agent called EXPAREL®. Exparel is utilized by many physicians in various procedures; surgical, childbirth, or dental work.
This up-and-coming local analgesic bestows numbness, or loss of feeling, in the area of the body in which it is injected. Exparel is administered before and during abdominal surgeries. A single intraoperative injection treats pain at the source with reduced opioid requirements for up to 72 hours, without the need for catheters, pumps, or other delivery devices.
For more information about Exparel click here.
You want a natural feel. If you don’t get the feel you’re looking for, because of a complication called capsular contracture, Sientra has a solution for you.
- Sientra TRUE Texture breast implants
- Covers primary augmentation patients who have Baker III or IV capsular contracture
- Two-year product replacement program
- Exclusive to Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons
- Unique benefit for patients
- First-of-its-kind program
For more information about the program and Sientra breast implants Please contact our office at 425-827-7878
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.