Nutrition is one of the most important components for maximizing the healing and recovery process and the long term physical results of your surgical procedure. A healthy diet is rich in whole foods, optimizes digestion and absorption of nutrients, minimizes inflammation and speeds healing. Improving your nutritional status and lifestyle habits can positively affect your entire surgical experience. For these reasons Egrari Plastic Surgery Center has partnered with Certified Nutritionist, Angela Pifer.
Angela’s unique programs offer you unparalleled support through day to day guidance, structure and accountability. At the end of the day, it’s all about results.
To ensure that your diet and lifestyle habits will sustain your cosmetic results, health, and vitality long term, Egrari Plastic Surgery Center strongly suggests that our patients engage in a customized nutrition program with Angela.
You will learn:
- How to optimize your nutritional health for surgery
- Specific nutritional supplements vital to your recovery, health, and healing
- What foods to eat and how to plan simple meals including the foods you like
- The best sources of protein for healing, recovery, and health
- What fats reduce inflammation, promote healthy skin, and weight
- Foods and supplements to limit or avoid before, during, and after surgery
Nutritional guidelines and meal plans will be made available to you at your appointment.
Angela carries a master in science degree from Bastyr University and has been in private practice for close to a decade. Through her private practice Angela has successfully helped thousands of clients address stubborn weight loss and sluggish metabolisms. This expertise combined with her research on empowering personal change, epi-genetics (how your environment affects your genes), nutrition, and exercise has allowed her to create truly innovative and effective programs. Learn more about Angela by visiting www.NutritionNorthwest.com