Who is a candidate for Pectoral Implants?
- Men who desire a more athletic upper chest and breast.
- Men who do not have a well-developed pectoral muscle.
- Men who have had a previous surgery for breast area with resulting dimpling and deformity.
Intended results of Pectoral Implants:
- Increase the size of the upper chest in men.
- Improve the body proportion and create a more athletic build.
- Mask and improve previous surgical defects of breast area.
Description of Pectoral Implants procedure:
- Incision choices include around the nipple, under the breast or occasionally through the arm pit.
- Pectoral Implants come in multiple shapes and sizes for different body shapes.
- Implants are silicone and cohesive in their build.
- Pectoral Implants are placed under the pectoral muscle.
- All sutures are dissolvable.
- This is an outpatient procedure done under general anesthesia.
Recuperation and healing after Pectoral Implants:
- Most men take one week off work and resume exercise in 4 weeks.
- Final results are evident in about 4-6 weeks.
- A special garment is provided for the patient.
- The discomfort is generally well-controlled with oral medications.
Other options and information on Pectoral Implants procedures:
- Additional procedures that may enhance the result include Liposuction of the sides of the chest and abdomen, tummy tuck or abdominal etching.
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons offers additional information on Pectoral Implants and other plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures — http://www.plasticsurgery.org.
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Pectoral Implants procedure.