Who is a candidate for the Thigh Lift procedure?
- If you have lost the youthfulness of the thighs.
- If you desire improvement of the quality of the surface of your thighs from previous liposuction, cellulite and dimpling.
Intended results of Thigh Lift:
- Bring out the contour of the thigh that you desire.
- Improve the quality of the skin by alleviating the dimples and cellulite changes.
Description of the Thigh Lift procedure:
- A bikini line incision that goes from the back to the sides of your upper buttock area is made. Significant attention is paid to create an incision like that hides under a bikini or a g-string.
- Liposuction is often used to improve the shape and also loosen the skin. The outer thighs are elevated and reshaped.
- Occasionally fat transfer is used to improve the quality of thigh skin and dimpling.
- This is an outpatient plastic surgery procedure done under general anesthesia.
Recuperation and healing after Thigh Lift:
- All sutures are under the skin and often time there are no drains.
- Most individuals take a week off work and resume exercise in about 4 weeks.
- The discomfort is well controlled with oral analgesics.
- The final result is often seen at about 2-3 months.
Other options besides Thigh Lift Lift:
- Additional procedures that may enhance results are liposuction, tummy tuck and Buttock Implants.
- Dr. Egrari’s extensive experience with massive weight loss body contouring brings you the latest in thigh enhancement. Occasionally he might recommend fat transfer to enhance the lift or fill in some of the defects of previous poorly done liposuction.
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons offers additional information on Thigh Lift — http://www.plasticsurgery.org.
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Thigh Lift procedure.