Who is a candidate for Brazilian Buttock Lift?
- Women who desire a larger buttock.
- Women who have lost the youthful roundness of their buttock due to pregnancy, age, weight loss or genetics.
- Women who desire to obtain more proportion to their body due to a smaller back.
- Women who want to have an enhancement with their own natural tissue (fat).
Intended results of Brazilian Buttock Lift:
- Create a more youthful, rounded buttock.
- Improve upon the proportions of the back and the rest of the body.
- Look better in clothing.
- Simply look sexy!
Description of Brazilian Buttock Lift procedure:
- This relatively non-invasive procedure involves removing fat from the flanks, abdomen, and inner thighs. This process is not only to harvest the fat, but goes on to shape the areas around the buttock.
- Using state-of-the-art equipment, the fat is purified and injected into the relevant areas of the buttock. These areas are determined by Dr. Egrari, and are based on a detailed analysis of the patient’s pre-operative anatomy and their ultimate expectations.
- The incisions are virtually invisible as the fat is injected by very small instruments. The fat is injected into many different layers. Incisions are closed under the skin with absorbable sutures.
- The skin is taped, and a garment is placed.
- This is an outpatient plastic surgery procedure done under general anesthesia.
Recuperation and healing after Brazilian Buttock Lift:
- Patients are ambulatory after the operation and are able to sit and lie on their backs.
- A garment is provided that needs to be worn for 2-3 weeks.
- There is minimal discomfort, and no drains.
- Most patients take 4-6 days off work and resume exercise in 3-4 weeks.
- The final result is often seen in about 4-6 weeks.
Other options besides Brazilian Buttock Lift:
- Liposuction of the surrounding areas — including the flanks, inner thighs and abdomen — is essential in the overall re-contouring of the buttocks in many patients. Individuals who choose this procedure must have some areas of excess fat to allow for harvest.
- Buttock implants are a relevant alternative for patients who desire large buttocks and do not have excess fat.
- Individuals who have excess skin will need excisional operations such as a Lower Body Lift, Posterior Body Lift or a Pure Buttock Lift. Occasionally, a portion of the patient’s own tissue is used to shift volume into the buttocks — Autologous Augmentation Gluteoplasty.
- Women who are seeking a complete body rejuvenation may also undergo breast lift or breast augmentation in Bellevue.
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Brazilian Buttock Enhancement procedure.