As a special ‘thank you’ to our patients, Egrari Plastic Surgery Center is pleased to announce exclusive offers.
“Like” us on Facebook for the latest scoop:
Check back often to see the latest additions!
You want a natural feel. If you don’t get the feel you’re looking for, because of a complication called capsular contracture, Sientra has a solution for you.
- Sientra TRUE Texture breast implants
- Covers primary augmentation patients who have Baker III or IV capsular contracture
- Two-year product replacement program
- Exclusive to Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons
- Unique benefit for patients
- First-of-its-kind program
For more information about the program and Sientra breast implants Please contact our office at 425-827-7878
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
CareCredit, the leader in patient/client financing, has helped more than 3 million patients/clients get the treatment or procedures they needed and wanted. With a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, they offer a plan and a low monthly payment to fit comfortably into almost every budget.
Visit our Financial Planning webpage today to check out their easy payment calculator.
CosmetAssure is an easily affordable program that provides peace of mind by protecting cosmetic surgery patients from the unexpected financial burden that may arise if any post-surgery complications develop. The plan is endorsed by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and is available only through surgeons who are members of this prestigious organization.
Learn more by visiting www.CosmetAssure.com or ask us for details.