Abdominal Etching Seattle
Visit our Gallery
Combining the latest techniques in liposuction with the most outstanding state-of-the-art instruments, we present to you the ultimate in body Liposculpture…
Abdominal Etching is a selective sculpting of the upper abdomen designed to bring out the “six-pack” from under the natural fatty cushion.
Who is a candidate for Abdominal Etching?
- If you are in good shape and desire further enhancement of your upper abdomen.
- If it simply takes too much for you to get a “six pack” naturally.
- For women, if you desire that sexy upper abdominal indentation.
Intended results of Abdominal Etching:
- To increase the vertical and horizontal lines of a “six pack” abdomen.
- To convey a more fit and “cut” look.
- For women, to emanate sensuality from the upper midline depression.
Description of Abdominal Etching procedure:
- The natural lines of the upper abdomen are marked in the center and in the horizontal depressions.
- Under local or general anesthesia, a power-assisted Liposuction device is used to sculpt a “six pack” look.
- A special garment is used for further shaping and comfort.
Recuperation and healing after Abdominal Etching:
- This is an outpatient plastic surgery procedure.
- Most patients take a few days off work and resume exercise in 3-4 weeks.
- All sutures are under the skin and are dissolvable.
- Final shape is evident in about 4-6 weeks.
Other options and information on Abdominal Etching:
- An additional procedure that may enhance the results of Abdominal Etching is Liposuction of lower abdomen and flanks. In fact, most individuals need those areas addressed. Other procedures that may be performed are tummy tuck and butt lift.
- Most women elect to have the line above their belly button deepened towards their upper chest.
- Most men elect to have the horizontal lines as well.
- In Seattle Weekly’s ‘Best of Seattle,’ this procedure was chosen as “the best way not to do sit ups!”
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Abdominal Etching procedure.