Mommy Makeover Procedures Seattle
Visit our Gallery
Who is a candidate for Mommy Makeover?
- Women who desire improvement in the appearance of their breast and abdomen.
- Women who have lost volume and shape of their breast.
- Women who have excess skin, looseness of muscles and stretch marks of their abdomen.
- Mostly women who have lost the youthfulness and femininity of their chest and abdomen after pregnancy.
Intended results of Mommy Makeover:
- Improve the general feminine shape of breast and abdomen.
- Augment, lift or combination of the two to bring back the optimal beast shape.
- Recontour the shape of the abdomen and get rid of excess skin and stretch marks.
- Tighten the abdominal wall and fix hernias and muscle separations.
Description of the Mommy Makeover procedure:
- This is an outpatient procedure done under anesthesia in our accredited surgical center.
- When appropriate, the breasts are augmented with the latest implants or the most innovative lifts for a more natural and feminine shape. Often a combination of the two is done.
- Innovative Abdominoplasties — such as the mini, floating, full or extensive designs — are selected and performed for a low cut scar, a sensual belly button and a tight abdomen.
- Liposuction is often used to create a harmony of shape and a better contour.
Recuperation and healing after Mommy Makeover:
- Patients go home in garments and are given significant pre-operative teaching for their rapid recovery.
- Drains and pain pumps are used.
- All sutures are dissolvable. Significant attention is paid to post-operative treatment of scars for the optimal baseline of a fine scar.
- Most patients take two weeks off work and refrain from intense exercise for 4 weeks.
- Final results are more evident after a month.
Other options and information on Mommy Makeover:
- An additional procedure that may enhance the results of a Mommy Makeover is Liposuction. This can improve the contour of the thighs, flanks and back.
- Occasionally the amount of excess skin might require a circumferential approach — Lower Body Lift.
- Occasionally breasts will need a Reduction.
- Post-operative use of scars gels have become a mainstay of all our procedures and will give the most optimal possible outcome.
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Mommy Makeover procedure.