Upper Body Lift Seattle
Visit our Gallery
- If you have an excess of skin and fat in your bra line.
- If significant tissue protrudes from the side of your bra.
- If your waistline has been effaced by the drooping tissues of your upper back.
Intended results of Upper Body Lift:
- Reduce the excess skin and fat of the upper back.
- Eliminate the upper body rolls of the back.
- Improve the contour of the waist by pulling the back rolls up.
Description of Upper Body Lift procedure:
- Upper body lift is the belt-like removal of the upper back’s excess of skin and fat.
- The intended scar is under the most common types of bra that you wear.
- All sutures are placed under the skin and are absorbable.
- Occasionally liposuction of the side of the chest is done.
- This is an outpatient procedure done under general anesthesia.
Recuperation and healing after Upper Body Lift:
- There is minimal discomfort with this operation.
- Most plastic surgery patients take 5-7 days off work and are able to exercise in 4 weeks.
- A special garment is provided for after care.
Other options and information on Upper Body Lift:
- Additional procedures that may enhance the results of an upper body lift are concomitant breast lift (mastopexy) or Breast Reduction. The area of tissue that is addressed with this operation is generally a continuum of excess of breast tissue.
- This is another procedure that has evolved from Dr. Egrari’s significant experience with massive weight loss body contouring. In some circles this is called a “bra lift.”
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons offers additional information — http://www.plasticsurgery.org.
Visit our Gallery to view before & afters of our Upper Body Lift procedure.