Safety is our number one priority
This is our motto in all that we do here at Egrari Plastic Surgery Center. Beyond results, and beyond any other element of a surgical experience, safety is at our core. We know that when you make a commitment to have a procedure done with us, you are trusting us with your life. You are giving us the privilege of taking care of your life, and when done, giving it back to you, your family and loved ones. This is a dramatic bond, and we go through unimaginable lengths to provide you with the safest techniques, most up-to-date monitoring, and most advanced pre- and post-operative care. The “culture of safety” is in our bloodline and we go to great measures to never let you down.
What makes Egrari Plastic Surgery Center safe:
- Dr Egrari is plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and American Board of Surgery. He recently re-certified with both. These are more than diplomas on the wall; they are the culmination of decades of intense surgical experience with exposure to critical and life-threatening conditions, and the ability to solve such issues. He is also constantly involved with a required program of Continual Medical Education. This includes yearly updates to his board status, attending both reconstructive and aesthetic meetings, and taking core courses that include safety elements. These are a part of the important Maintenance of Certification program that has become a part of board certification. Certification is a lifelong commitment, and at Egrari Plastic Surgery Center, we view it very seriously.
- The surgical unit at Egrari Plastic Surgery Center is a world-class, state-of-the-art facility that embodies safety. From the best equipment possible to the most technologically advanced physical plant, this surgical center is on par with major medical centers. Named after Dr. Egrari’s father, the Ata O. Egrari MD Surgical Unit represents the best that can be offered today in surgical care.
- Our surgical unit is accredited by American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF), as well as the Washington State Department of Health. These are rigorous credentials that are continually updated with the most organized and coherent requirements. Our facilities are constantly inspected and all our protocols for safety are continually updated. We have an in-house pharmacy consultant that is constantly reviewing all our medication regimens to assure up-to-date practices.
- For over a decade, AAA Anesthesia, under the leadership or Dr. Stephen Markowitz, has been responsible for all of our surgical cases. A rotating group of board-certified anesthesiologists, all with a truly impeccable record, have been at the core of the safety of our facility.
- Our surgical unit staff is the best in the business. They combine decades of experience and are constantly involved with safety and logistical continued medical education. As registered nurses and registered technicians, they are all constantly delivering the best care possible.
- Dr. Egrari is on active staff at Overlake Hospital Medical Center. This assures a base hospital close at hand in the rare case of a serious emergency. The protocols of our accreditation require that we have an ever-present back up at a major facility for such rare events.
- Our rigorous pre-operative teaching and post-operative instructions get you and your caretakers involved with your safety. We are constantly reviewing, improving and delivering the best instructions so that you can be as informed as possible. Each patient receives a detailed pre-operative booklet (the brown book) that is specifically catered towards his or her specific operation and health issues.
As you can see, we take the business of safety very seriously and feel confident that all bases are covered to provide a world-class and safe experience. Although you come to us for beauty, our most pressing priority is safety.
Safety, Technology, Comfort…
Egrari Plastic Surgery Center ~ World Class.